Get InvolvedSee how you can become part of Made In Plymouth
Information for artists
For the first time, visitors from across the globe will be given the chance to take home a unique and lasting piece of Plymouth; a range of artworks and products from home grown creatives, providing artists, makers and product developers with a platform to reach an otherwise untapped audience.
Made in Plymouth will be a range of official souvenirs that have been designed in the city and will be sold throughout Plymouth to a broad audience ranging from tourists to true Plymouth locals.
Selected designs could become, or be applied to some of the following items:
- Unique stationery
- Home interiors/ tablewear
- Badges & pins
- Art prints/ photographs/illustrations
- Accessories/ jewellery
- Wrapping paper
- Sound tracks/ animation/ curated albums
- Film documentaries
- Games/ apps
of the Project:
- Artists wishing to submit work are invited to create a number of concepts
- Make sample pieces for the selection process to identify what the finished outcome will look like
- Please also consider packaging solutions for your submissions
- An exhibition of submitted work will take place at Ocean Studios where items to form part of the souvenir range will be selected
PURCHASE & COMMISSIONING
There will be three different ways in which you as an artist can be paid for your work if your submission is selected as part of the process.
- Purchasing IP
For full terms and conditions click here
TIMEFRAME FOR COMPLETION & KEY PROJECT MILESTONES:
- Issue call out to artists – 15th Nov 2017
- Development surgery support – 12th Feb 2018
- Submission of work for selection process at Ocean Studios – 25th May 2018
- Exhibition of Winners at Ocean Studios – 19th June 2018
Submission of work for selection process at Ocean Studios – 25th May 2018
Get in touch
If you are an artist, maker, product designer or manufacturer and would like more information on the selection process and the souvenir line please contact Laura Wasley at Plymouth College of Art
by submitting your email below.
This form collects your name and contact details, these will be used to respond to your enquiry in line with our Privacy Notice.